Instalment One Hundred and Sixty Two

I take everything literally and I take everything, literally.

“I might need you to repeat that.”

I am a literal kleptomaniac and I’m a kleptomaniac, literally.

“You’ve not really made yourself any clearer.”

I take everything literally, which figuratively speaking would make me a literal kleptomaniac…

“See I think you have already contradicted yourself.”

…and also I literally take everything.

“Well I agree with you there, give that pen back please. Now semantically speaking…”

No, shoosh now. I’m not into semantics at all, I’m anti semantic.

“I don’t think you should say that too loud,”

But I would say I’m not anti some antics, I love me some antics to break up the quiet between words. I think I come off as odd to people.

“You took the words right out of my mouth”

See I told you I was a literal kleptomaniac. I literally took your words; I take all the words literally, I collect them. Thank you, this has been a great help.

It took time but the Wordsmith always managed to help people find the meaning of their lives, and librarians were always a little bit crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment