Instalment Eighty Three


Will to Live
You’ve all got it wrong, with your Last Will and Testament and your stupid ‘Bucket Lists.’ Here are all my things, ready listed out for you all to divvy up and here is my list of everything I have done. No! I won’t do it. Little wonder these people die. What do they have to live for, huh? I wanted to do these things and I did them. What do they get up for in the morning then? Nothing, so they die. Stupid bastards. These lists, jump outta a plane, Paris, go on TV. Idiots. That is as big as they can dream? Dream small and die small. This here, what you are reading, this is my Will To Live.

I will live till my grandchildren have grandchildren.
I will live until those who have hurt me do not.

I will live to see great ideas proven wrong and mad ones proven right.
I will live until no one knows my name.
This is my will to live.

Signed, 

Legacy

“Hey, I’ve found his will,” said a woman boxing positions of a man who passed away alone aged 162. “I always thought his name was Greatgreatgreatgreat Grandpa.”

No comments:

Post a Comment