Instalment Sixty Nine


You don’t need to worry about the past because that is exactly what it is, past. It has past. A bygone has gone!

What you need to learn to enjoy is the present, because that it what it is, a present, a present for you to enjoy, your present to you is what you can be!

I am going to have to stop you there.

But I haven’t told you about your future yet, your potential!

Yes?

Your potential is your power, how potent you can be….

No. No, no, no. We are not doing this.

Just saying no makes you look sad. Try saying yes, yeeessss! Like a smile.

No. No, no, it doesn’t. You sound like a snake.

Yessss, and I am young like a snake too. Have you ever seen an old looking snake? No you haven’t! And I’ll tell you why; they always have a fresh skin, that’s why, I tell you.

Are you selling something?

Selling? No! I am offering you, a new you! I have extracted essential minerals from new scales once reptiles have shed and I put it in this here jar, I went ahead and bottled youth!

You’re selling snake oil!

Yessssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment