Instalment One Hundred and Fifty Four

Always get me in a full night’s sleep. Heard that preacher once say how you is when you die is how you is in Heaven and I'll be damned ‘fore I spend all of eternity beat as a badger.

 - Surely you can take a catnap in Heaven, it’d be plum Hell if you caint.
Didn’t hear no tell from the preacher bout napping but sure as tarnation he don’t allow it church.
 - If what you say is so then I hope I die as half way through my second glass of beer of an afternoon. If I went and died after suppin' just one beer I would spend for all time wantin’ a second. And well if they don’t allow naps they sure as heck won’t allow me a second beer. And if I died two beers deep, you just know I’d be all full of gas. And can you imagine me burpin’ up there, I’d rather die right now. But if I got to die after one and a half beers, well I’d be nice and giddy, just how I like, forever more.
Tired and Drunk boozed till dawn like they’d live forever, which they did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment