Instalment One Hundred and Four


After years of name calling, cursing, in-fighting and outright hatred, we all finally sat down in a room to sort out our differences.

Yesterday Me, Current Me and Future Me, eye to eye at last.

I was supposed to be the mediator between Yesterday Me and Future Me, to keep it civil, but I had a horse in this race too, Yesterday Me is a screw up and I wanted to make a few points myself.

“Look, firstly no yelling. I’m tired because somebody decided to stay up watching ‘just one more episode,’ til’ three in the morning,” I said.

“Ha. You two are both as bad as each other!” Future me yelled, “You do the same thing again tonight.”

“It’s not like YOU get anything done,” Yesterday Me shot back at Future Me. “I will do the taxes on the weekend, you say to ourselves, and do you do it? No. You sit around on Monday morning blaming me for not doing something on Saturday, when I am hung over because mister live in the moment here had a huge Friday night.”

“We need to get organised,” Future Me sighed.

“We’ll do it tomorrow,” Yesterday Me say in unison.

No comments:

Post a Comment